The Software Licensing office, in partnership with Procurement's CWA (Campus Wide Agreement) team, negotiated a new contract with Macromedia, completed just before the winter holiday break.
Why a New Contract?
A wide variety of Macromedia products (e.g., Dreamweaver, Flash) have always been available at great prices through the CWA program. So why did Software Licensing negotiate a new contract?
- Even better prices: Due to the high sales volume, and the way Software Licensing makes its purchases, we were able to get even lower prices than previously available on some products.
- Upgrades are included: Purchase prices on most products include a subscription that allows upgrades until February of 2007. At that time, software users may renew their subscription for another two years to keep their software current.
- Students are included: Studio MX 2004 is now available for students to purchase for their personal use.
What Products Are Available?
The following products are in stock in the Software Licensing Office:
- ColdFusion MX Server
- ColdFusion MX Standard 6.1
- Contribute 3.0
- Director MX 2004
- Dreamweaver MX 2004
- Fireworks MX 2004
- Flash MX 2004
- Flash MX 2004 Pro
- Flash Paper 2
- Flash Communication Server, Personal Edition
- Freehand MX Mac
- Freehand MX Win
- Studio MX 2004
- Studio MX 2004 with Flash Pro
- Web Publishing System
Other Macromedia products may be special ordered through the Software Licensing office.
How Do I Order?
See the Macromedia Product Information page at:
Use the link to the order form to place your order. You may purchase a CD to keep, or borrow one for your install.
For More Information
For more information about the Software Licensing group, including a list of all available software, order forms, and links to other places to get software, see their web site at:
To reach the Software Licensing staff directly, send email to email@example.com or call 724-2424. They are located in the Bambi Modular, 320 Panama Street.